- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
- air conditioning
[1684-1]1BR At The Longwood
You May Also Like...
- large (~1,100sqft / 100sqm) 2 bedroom garden apartment in a luxury historic rehabbed Back Bay building
- luxury finishings including hardwood throughout, a granite/stainless kitchen and a granite/marble bathroom.
- garden level unit (partially below street level - see pictures)
- professionally cleaned between guests
- sorry, parking is not included
BATHROOM / BATH LINENS
- combo bath/shower with a high pressure rainfall shower head
- linen closet has at least 4 towels, 4 hand towels, 4 facecloths
- quality hairdryer
- shower has fancy shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion
- sink has liquid hand soap
- ample supply of toilet paper
- I try to provide some emergency supplies such as a travel toothbrush or razor in case you forget yours, though please don’t depend on this
BEDROOM / BED LINENS
- Main bedroom has a queen bed with a base, boxspring and high-end dual-pillow top mattress. There is also an optional queen size memory foam topper for those looking for extra plush.
- 2nd bedroom has a full/double size quality raised memory foam mattress.
- There is also the option of double-thick full size blow-up air mattress for additional paid guests
- 2 sets of queen sheets and 2 sets of full sheets
- front loading extra large washing machine
- front loading extra large dryer
- fold-down ironing board and an iron.
- high efficiency (HE) laundry detergent is provided
- Major appliances (all stainless steel): Stove/Oven combo, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freeze/Ice Maker Combo
- Minor appliances and tools: 2-slice toaster, tea kettle, basic 12-cup coffee maker
- Prep knives, cooking utensils, pots, pans and food storage
- Enough large plates, small knives, bowls, water glasses, mugs, forks knives and spoons for at least 4 people though there are up to 8 of many of the items.
- Ample supply of paper towels
- Ample supply of various bagged teas and sweeteners
- Wide variety of dried spices for cooking
- Variety of “shared” condiments in the fridge, though they change regularly.
- dishwasher detergent, dish soap and hand soap are provided
Please be gentle with the appliances, they are mostly new.
- 50” 1080i Plasma TV with HD cable (including HBO, Digital Package and Sports Package) and Chromecast
- Sectional couch
- Cordless and hardline phone with unlimited free calls to the USA, unlimited incoming calls and limited free calls outside the USA.
- LCD computer monitor (VGA), USB Keyboard and USB Mouse to plug your laptop into
- Free high speed internet including plug in and wifi
- easy access to 24/7 trash room
This is a traditional brownstone building on the first block of the Back Bay neighborhood, containing furnished studio and one-bedroom apartments. Built in the late 1800’s, this building is adorned with original hardwood floors, large bay windows and high ceilings. A spacious marble foyer and many decorative fireplaces present the nostalgia of a true Bostonian home. This building is located steps from the Public Garden, Newbury St., and the Arlington T stop.The apartment itself has high ceilings, hardwood floors and a full kitchen with appliances.
This condo has been recently renovated and furnished with Contemporary finishes and decor. The condo comfortably sleeps six with 2 queen sized beds and two twin sized beds in each room. It has a spacious eat-in kitchen and a newly renovated bathroom. Wireless Internet, HDTV, Large back deck, Washer & Dryer in house. Off-Street parking for free. Only 7 minutes walking distance to T station. We are located in a neighborhood of Cambridge that sits near Harvard, MIT and Tufts also between the historic sights and financial center of Boston and the academic hub of Cambridge.With my location, you'll always be near your business, educational and vacation destinations in the Boston area. For visitors who come to Boston it is easy to visit Fenway Park, Fanueil Hall, TD Garden or the Museum of Science. Historic landmarks, including Bunker Hill Monument and USS Constitution Museum. Assembly Square, Central Square, Harvard Square and Davis Square with its shops and great eateries, many restaurants,open air cafe's,lounges with live music are just minutes away. The North End of Boston also known as Little Italy , has over a 100 authentic Italian restaurants at your finger tips. We have other two property which ID 608522 & 607385 ((website: hidden)) also available if you have more than group of 8 people
Cape Cod is a 2-1/2 Hour drive all the way to Provincetown.
The White Mountains of New Hampshire are also a 2-1/2hr drive
New York City is a 4-1/2 hr drive. Quebec City is 6 hrs.