- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
- air conditioning
[1361-1D]1BRw/Den Third Sq.
You May Also Like...
Chic Back Bay private apartment - includes hot breakfast (you just supply the chef), laptop with WiFi, home phone with unlimited free calling anywhere in the US/Canada and HD TV with over 200 channels!
Why stay at a hotel when you can have the true Boston experience and live like a local?! Feel at home, while you're away from home, living in a traditional Marlborough St. brownstone in the heart (Marlborough St. between Exeter & Fairfield) of Boston's historic Back Bay. Safe, quiet neighborhood, considered to be one of the most beautiful in Boston, with true New England charm. Walking distance to all of the popular districts (Back Bay shopping/restaurant district, Copley Square, Charles River, Boston Commons, South End, etc.) and historic sites (State House, Fanueil Hall, Freedom Trail, etc.) in Boston.
Included in your stay are the following:
* HOT BREAKFAST (pancakes - please help yourself to frozen berries to add to your pancakes, eggs, french toast, waffles, cream cheese & bagels, cereal, toast, pb & j, oj, coffee, tea, hot cocoa, etc and other snacks... you just supply the chef!)
* LAPTOP with WfFi (brand new laptop!)
* TRAVEL GUIDES & MAPS: Fodor's Boston 2011, Boston Zagat Restaurant Guide 2011/12, Laminated City Map, Transit Guide/Map, New England Map, AMC hiking guide books, Boston/New England picture books, White Pages, Yellow Pages, etc.
* WELCOME DRINK! :) Start your vacation off right with a Cosmo/Margarita/Cape Codder or two upon your arrival! :) (alcohol, drink recipes, martini set, etc. provided).
* PROFESSIONAL CLEANING: The apartment is professionally cleaned by a (third party) housekeeping service prior to each visit.
* 40' HIGH-DEFINITION FLAT SCREEN PLASMA TV with over 200 channels. DVD player also provided as well as a selection of DVD movies.
* MAGAZINES: recent issues of US Weekly and Time magazines.
* MEMORY-FOAM PILLOWS & FOAM MATTRESS TOPPER.
* BATHROBES & SLIPPERS (freshly cleaned of course) so u can feel right at home!
NOTE: This is an entirely PRIVATE APARTMENT (with private bath and kitchen) which you will have all to yourself (not a room in a shared apartment/home). There's no curfew and you don't have to make small talk with strangers! :) I never stop by unannounced (and usually never stop by at all unless requested to).
There is a 3-night minimum. If the calendar shows your selected dates as available, you can simply go ahead and send a reservation request (it's not necessary to email first to confirm dates). Dates that are not available have been blocked out. The apartment is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
During your stay, you'll be within short walking distance of:
- Open air cafes, restaurants and bars (the heart of the Back Bay shopping/restaurant district is just a couple 2 blocks south)
- Charles River - great for walking/jogging (2 blocks north)
- Boston Commons (Boston's version of Central Park) (about a 15-20min walk east)
- Copley Square (5-10min walk away)
- The "T" (Boston's subway - "Copley" station) (5-10min walk) NOTE: You can easily get from the airport to the apartment by the T (directions will be sent when a reservation is made).
- Amtrak ("Back Bay" station)(10-15min walk)
- Prudential Shopping Center (5 min walk)
- Hynes Convention Center (5 min walk)
- Grocery stores (Shaw's & Trader Joe's)(10-15min walk)
- Pharmacies (CVS is just 2 blocks away & Walgreens is about a 5-10min walk away)
Visit (website: hidden) to read guest reviews of this property.
Historic Boston is the perfect vacation setting and this rental unit is in the center of it all. Located behind the gold domed statehouse Beacon Hill is rich with architectural beauty. The streets of Beacon Hill are still lit by gas lamps today. T...
Marlborough street is the quaintest street in back bay. Gas lights, quiet, close to everything boston has to offer. 2 block walk to public gardens. 3 block walk to Copley Square. Easy access to subway, bus, taxi for business travelers. Full w...