- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:5
- Min Stay:4
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- bed linen & towels
- cable tv
- air conditioning
- washing machine
- wheelchair access
[1250-2BR] Beautifully Furnished 2 Bedroom Luxury Units Near Prudential Center
You May Also Like...
A Beautiful, comfortable fully furnished 1 or 2 bedroom (different pricing for 2 bedroom) apartment in a beautiful Brownstone in Charlestown -Steps from site seeing , restaurants, shops, train stations.
Coastline, Conventions and College – oh my...
- large (~1,100sqft / 100sqm) 2 bedroom garden apartment in a luxury historic rehabbed Back Bay building
- luxury finishings including hardwood throughout, a granite/stainless kitchen and a granite/marble bathroom.
- garden level unit (partially below street level - see pictures)
- professionally cleaned between guests
- sorry, parking is not included
BATHROOM / BATH LINENS
- combo bath/shower with a high pressure rainfall shower head
- linen closet has at least 4 towels, 4 hand towels, 4 facecloths
- quality hairdryer
- shower has fancy shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion
- sink has liquid hand soap
- ample supply of toilet paper
- I try to provide some emergency supplies such as a travel toothbrush or razor in case you forget yours, though please don’t depend on this
BEDROOM / BED LINENS
- Main bedroom has a queen bed with a base, boxspring and high-end dual-pillow top mattress. There is also an optional queen size memory foam topper for those looking for extra plush.
- 2nd bedroom has a full/double size quality raised memory foam mattress.
- There is also the option of double-thick full size blow-up air mattress for additional paid guests
- 2 sets of queen sheets and 2 sets of full sheets
- front loading extra large washing machine
- front loading extra large dryer
- fold-down ironing board and an iron.
- high efficiency (HE) laundry detergent is provided
- Major appliances (all stainless steel): Stove/Oven combo, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freeze/Ice Maker Combo
- Minor appliances and tools: 2-slice toaster, tea kettle, basic 12-cup coffee maker
- Prep knives, cooking utensils, pots, pans and food storage
- Enough large plates, small knives, bowls, water glasses, mugs, forks knives and spoons for at least 4 people though there are up to 8 of many of the items.
- Ample supply of paper towels
- Ample supply of various bagged teas and sweeteners
- Wide variety of dried spices for cooking
- Variety of “shared” condiments in the fridge, though they change regularly.
- dishwasher detergent, dish soap and hand soap are provided
Please be gentle with the appliances, they are mostly new.
- 50” 1080i Plasma TV with HD cable (including HBO, Digital Package and Sports Package) and Chromecast
- Sectional couch
- Cordless and hardline phone with unlimited free calls to the USA, unlimited incoming calls and limited free calls outside the USA.
- LCD computer monitor (VGA), USB Keyboard and USB Mouse to plug your laptop into
- Free high speed internet including plug in and wifi
- easy access to 24/7 trash room
This cute parlor level two bedroom apartment has an open living area overlooking Commonwealth Avenue. Located half a block to Massachusetts Ave., this is an easy commute to Cambridge or Brookline and is steps to the Hynes T stop and the Mass. Ave. bus route. It is recently updated with new rugs and furniture.