- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
- air conditioning
[1246-1/1]1BR At Trilogy
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />$150 cleaning fee will be added to each rental.<br /><br />
You May Also Like...
<span>The spectacular apartments at Park Lane Seaport feature beautiful kitchens with granit countertops, generous closet space, floor-to-ceiling windows and much more. Residents at Park Lane Seaport can enjoy a wonderful variety of on-site amenities including a 24-hour fitness center, a 24-hour business center with free wi-fi access and club & conference rooms. Living here, residents can enjoy a convenient location close to the city's premier waterfront attractions, restaurants, culture, and entertainment. </span><br /><br /><span>Property Amenities</span><br /><br /><span>21 floor Hi-Rise</span><br /><br /><span>Business center</span><br /><br /><span>Fitness center</span><br /><br /><span>Pet-friendly (fee)</span><br /><br /><span>2 Roof Deck Terraces</span><br /><br /><span>24-Hour, Full-Service Concierge</span><br /><br /><span>Newer buildings (est. <span style="background-color: yellow;">2005-2006</span>)</span><br /><br /><span>MBTA-Accessible (Silver Line)</span><br /><br /><span>Residential Club & Conference Rooms</span><br /><br /><span>Zip Cars Nearby</span><br /><br /><span>On-Site Storage (Limited; Fees Apply)</span><br /><br /><span>Housekeeping service available</span><br /><br /><span>Apartment Features</span><br /><br /><span>Washer/Dryer In Unit</span><br /><br /><span>Dishwasher in unit</span><br /><br /><span>Granite countertops in kitchen</span><br /><br /><span>Floor-to-ceiling windows</span><br /><br /><span>Spacious floor plans</span><br /><br /><span>Generous Closet Space</span><br /><br /><span>Complimentary</span><br /><br /><span>High speed internet access</span><br /><br /><span>Local phone service</span><br /><br /><span>Premium cable TV</span><br /><br /><span>Utilities included, with cap</span>
- large (~1,100sqft / 100sqm) 2 bedroom garden apartment in a luxury historic rehabbed Back Bay building
- luxury finishings including hardwood throughout, a granite/stainless kitchen and a granite/marble bathroom.
- garden level unit (partially below street level - see pictures)
- professionally cleaned between guests
- sorry, parking is not included
BATHROOM / BATH LINENS
- combo bath/shower with a high pressure rainfall shower head
- linen closet has at least 4 towels, 4 hand towels, 4 facecloths
- quality hairdryer
- shower has fancy shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion
- sink has liquid hand soap
- ample supply of toilet paper
- I try to provide some emergency supplies such as a travel toothbrush or razor in case you forget yours, though please don’t depend on this
BEDROOM / BED LINENS
- Main bedroom has a queen bed with a base, boxspring and high-end dual-pillow top mattress. There is also an optional queen size memory foam topper for those looking for extra plush.
- 2nd bedroom has a full/double size quality raised memory foam mattress.
- There is also the option of double-thick full size blow-up air mattress for additional paid guests
- 2 sets of queen sheets and 2 sets of full sheets
- front loading extra large washing machine
- front loading extra large dryer
- fold-down ironing board and an iron.
- high efficiency (HE) laundry detergent is provided
- Major appliances (all stainless steel): Stove/Oven combo, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freeze/Ice Maker Combo
- Minor appliances and tools: 2-slice toaster, tea kettle, basic 12-cup coffee maker
- Prep knives, cooking utensils, pots, pans and food storage
- Enough large plates, small knives, bowls, water glasses, mugs, forks knives and spoons for at least 4 people though there are up to 8 of many of the items.
- Ample supply of paper towels
- Ample supply of various bagged teas and sweeteners
- Wide variety of dried spices for cooking
- Variety of “shared” condiments in the fridge, though they change regularly.
- dishwasher detergent, dish soap and hand soap are provided
Please be gentle with the appliances, they are mostly new.
- 50” 1080i Plasma TV with HD cable (including HBO, Digital Package and Sports Package) and Chromecast
- Sectional couch
- Cordless and hardline phone with unlimited free calls to the USA, unlimited incoming calls and limited free calls outside the USA.
- LCD computer monitor (VGA), USB Keyboard and USB Mouse to plug your laptop into
- Free high speed internet including plug in and wifi
- easy access to 24/7 trash room
This is a traditional brownstone building on the first block of the Back Bay neighborhood, containing furnished studio and one-bedroom apartments. Built in the late 1800’s, this building is adorned with original hardwood floors, large bay windows and high ceilings. A spacious marble foyer and many decorative fireplaces present the nostalgia of a true Bostonian home. This building is located steps from the Public Garden, Newbury St., and the Arlington T stop.The apartment itself has high ceilings, hardwood floors and a full kitchen with appliances.