- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- paper towels provided
- linens provided
- dvd player
- towels provided
- mountain views
- city/skyline views
- electric stove
- stove or oven
"Silver Box" apartment
You May Also Like...
your own private Apartment with an IN-UNIT WASHER and DRYER, a FULLY functional KITCHEN , located right next to the standard hotel downtown and all major attractions in the most upscale , happening part of downtown Los Angeles.
"LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION"
Modern trendy hip your OWN private apartment in the most upscale part of downtown.
*BALCONY with a beautiful downtown View
*In -Unit WASHER/DRYER
* ROOFTOP JACUZZI
*PING PONG TABLE :-)
*POOL TABLE :-)
* Its located by the standard hotel (hip rooftop lounge),
* a couple of blocks away from the bonaventure hotel ,
* 4 blocks away from the staples center , LA live , Ritz carlton.
* Right next door to the famous TAKAMI sushi and Elevate Lounge
* bars, lounges and restaurants are in the building. (AWESOME!! )
* food delivery to your room including breakfast. Lets spoil ourselves rotten :-)
* FREE snack bar - includes lot of goodies for you to enjoy. Pretzels , cookies , Tea bags, instant oatmeals etc etc :-)
* stocked up mini fridge with drinks such as vitamin water , energy drinks , mini water bottles etc etc :-) and guess what , Its ON THE HOUSE as well :-)
*Heated pool and jacuzzi on the terrace with a beautiful view of the downtown skyline
* barbecue grills for you to practice your cooking skills :-)
* free high speed internet
* 52 inch samsung 3D TV
* free access to netflix
* Free access to all the latest movies (you wont believe my collection . Iam just saying!!! LOL)
* internet ready room
* Multi-Level gym
* access to all the restaurants in the building
* Valet parking
Interaction with Guests
* Will be present to receive you :-)
* If you would like to go bar hopping, clubbing or lounging in downtown. I will put you on the VIP List so that you dont stand in lines or pay cover charge.
* iam a walking information database. feel free to contact me if you would like to know about restaurants bars and lounges. :-)
This area is the most upscale part of downtown los angeles. With only blocks away from all major attractions such as the standard, bonaventure, staples center, LA live, Ritz carlton and many more.
Go for walks in the morning or at 2 at night, this area is the safest you have been in .
This is one of several properties we have at Venice local living, along with calendars showing availability. All properties are located either on rose ave between 3rd and 4th or just around the corner on main st by windward circle. The HomeAway ...
<span>As another member of one of West Hollywood's most-coveted historic listings, this studio was built by Charlie Chaplin in the 1920s as an ideally-located village for his crewmen.</span>
<p><span>There is a queen-sized bed, a well equipped kitchen, a large bathroom a super comfortable couch.</span><br /><span>There is as well a flat screen television with basic cable and a laundry hut past the common gardens with a washer/dryer that is a dollar in quarters per load.</span></p>
<p><span>Other cottages in this fairytale Shire have housed many familiar names, from Marilyn Monroe (across the courtyard in the princess turret bedroom with slot windows) to now-a-days Patrick Dempsey. Recalling a European cob village, the complex's exteriors boast hand-cut stable doors, whittled wood beams, bespoke windows with windy rubber ribbing (some very large with original Tiffany stained-glass scenes), and medieval-style staircases with oxidized copper rooster wind-turns atop white-washed towers.</span></p>
<p><span>"The Shire" is tucked away behind a wooded gate on a tree-lined street a surprising few minutes from the hustle and bustle.</span><br /><span>The street that the complex is on is a very pretty, tree lined, family friendly and a welcomed contrast to most of Hollywood</span></p>
<p><span>This unique studio apartment is very spacious and comfortable. You will feel like you are in a totally new world when you enter the gates of this fairy tale complex. Within a 10 minute walk to all the action of Hollywood boulevard.</span></p>
<p><span>As this will be like staying at a fully-furnished pal's place (I will be leaving many amenities as-is in the bathroom and kitchen and closet) plus a few extra goodies,</span></p>
<p><span>[Wifi Internet and guest permit passes for street parking are included.]</span></p>
<p><span>There are many public transport options close by. Including a bus that takes you to Santa Monica just down the end of the street. Access to the metro train only a ten minute walk to take you downtown. Two zip cars are always parked down the end of the street.</span></p>