- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:8
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- dvd player
- computer available
- washing machine
- towels provided
- stereo or cd player
- stove or oven
- satellite or cable tv
- internet access
Stable Ground Floor
You May Also Like...
This modern, spacious apartment is located near the famed Checkpoint Charlie. It has one bedroom and can accommodate up to five guests. You will love the fact that the apartment comes with a balcony, free Wi-Fi, and a fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite counter tops., key advantages: modern, well-equipped, spacious, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Berlin, Garage, Equipment:
The apartments are modern, well equipped and very spacious. By using high quality materials such as parquet flooring, granite sink and worktop and an underheated flooring for clients with a luxurious taste. Some of the apartments have a roofed terrace-style balcony, where up to 6 people can comfortably enjoy the canopied view into the silent courtyard. This apartment lets you feel a real city oasis while the metropolis is pulsing around it day and night.
These two-room apartments are ideal for an extended stay with high expectations. They offer a small oasis of wellness in a beautiful location right in Berlin city center. If you plan to stay over a month and you have special requirements or needs, don't hesitate to contact us. We will arrange everything for you to let you have a great stay.
* BEDROOM: Double bed 180x200 cm (can be separated into 2 single beds of 90x200 cm), extra single bed for 3rd person 180x200cm , blackout curtains, wardrobe, chest of drawers, huge canopied balcony (loggia, 10sqm)
* LIVING(BED)ROOM: Dining area for 4 persons, sofa bed 150x200 cm, folding guest bed for a 5th person, small wardrobe, cabinets, stereo system, cable TV, French balcony
* KITCHEN: Fully equipped kitchen for all your cooking desires: electric oven with ceramic hob, granite counter-top, sink, refrigerator / freezer, microwave with grill, coffee machine, Toaster crockery, cutlery, pots and pans, various glasses, etc.
* BATHROOM: Modern tiled shower and tub, granite vanity, huge mirror with lighting, toilet, WW centrally processed. Bathroom is wheelchair accessible, adequate door with and turning space available.
Extras and Services Apartments CHARLIE:
* Highspeed Internet access via WiFi or cable (50Mbit/s): 5,00 euro / day
* Parking lot in our own basement garage (height max. 2,10m): 12,50 euro/ day
* Balkony-Guarantee (allocation Apt. Charlie 1 oder 3): 10,00 euro / day
* Extra package bedding & towels (1 set of bedlinen + 2 towels)- 7,50 euro p.P.
* apartment cleaning during your stay - 30,00 euro / cleaning (plus bedding package)
* Grocery and delivery service - 20,00 euro
Location Berlin Tegel Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Berlin Tegel Airport. From Berlin Tegel Airport the distance to the unit at Charlottenstraße 78, 10117 Berlin is about 10 km (6.2 miles), approximately a 19 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Berlin, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
These charming apartments can sleep up to six people in three different rooms, each with single beds which can easily converted into double beds. The apartment is equipped with free wireless internet, cable TV, and a bathroom with bathtub. The apartment also has a fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine toaster and microwave. The dinner table has room to easily seat six people so the whole family can sit around the table together for meals.<br><br>Facilities-<br><br>Bathroom: <br><br>-washbasin with mirror<br><br>-toilet<br><br>-bath with shower<br><br>Bedroom:<br><br>-cable TV<br><br>-alarm clock<br><br>-night table<br><br>-reading lamps<br><br>-table with chairs<br><br>-6 x single bed<br><br>-armchair<br><br> <br><br>Kitchen:<br><br>-toaster<br><br>-cookware & utensils<br><br>-crockery & cutlery<br><br>-cupboard<br><br>-electric kettle<br><br>-microwave<br><br>-fridge & freezer<br><br>-fully equipped kitchen<br><br>-coffee maker<br><br>-kitchen table with chairs<br><br> <br><br>Mis:<br><br>-free wireless internet<br><br>-bed linen & towels<br><br>-central heating<br><br>-non-smoking apartment<br><br>-final cleaning included<br><br> <br><br>High Season Dates & Minimum Stay in 2011:<br><br>January 18 to 21 (6 nights)<br><br>March 9 to 13 (2 nights)<br><br>April 21 to 26 (4 nights)<br><br>June 01 to 05 (4 nights)<br><br>July 05 to 08 (2 nights on Tu & We; 3 nights Th, Fr & Sa)<br><br>September 22 to 27 (5 nights)<br><br>December 27, 2011 to January 04, 2012 (6 nights)<br><br>Rates:<br><br>Low Season-$145 per night<br><br>Normal Season-$189 per night<br><br>High Season-$225 per night<br><br>*Please confirm availability & rates before booking*
This sunny one bedroom-apartment with balcony is on the third floor of a new elevator building overlooking the park. Floor to ceiling windows provide abundant light and amazing views of the adjacent park. The amenities include high speed internet with FREE WIFI access, LCD TV with international channels, queen size bed, convertible sofa bed (full size), large closet, dining table and indoor and outdoor chairs. The seperate kitchen offers great appliances including a dishwasher, microwave, fridge, oven, range, toaster, coffee maker, tea maker and all the necessary cooking utensils. New linen and towels will be provided.
*** Room Fees ***
Occupancy tax: EUR 5.00% of rent