- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:No
- washing machine
- public parking
- kitchen (shared)
- garden (shared)
- shower/bathtub (shared)
- late arrival possible: 2:00 in the night
- deposit: 100
- coffee machine
- water boiler
- own key
Perfect for young Couple !
All furnitures are brandnew, wide bed including bedlinen, rack for clothes, glas-working-table, chair, rack for books, mirror, sunrollo.
Quite green safe area with good connections to the city-center.
You May Also Like...
Dear students, visitors, tourists, or business travelers!
Offer a nice guest room in my apartment at.
Suitable for the accommodation of the parents who come to visit, or as a focal point for your own home search in Berlin. But if you want to experience the capital for some great days - Berlin has something for everyone.
(No time rental, no monthly rental, but only on a daily or weekly basis (max. 3 persons).
-NOW WITH WIRELESS LAN (free)
The laptop can own course in the wireless network will be operated.
- PC with internet access in guest rooms and can be used. (Free)
All prices include bed linen and towels.
1 bedroom, 22 sqm, with digital TV, CD & DVD player, radio, alarm clock and a desk. telephone available (German landline number free / phone Flat)
Kitchen and bathroom shared.
The kitchen can be used and everything is available, stove, microwave and refrigerator.
Very good U-and S-Bahn to the city center (approx. 10 min. To Alexanderplatz, about 10 minutes. Zoo / Kurfürstendamm).
U9 Amrumer Str or
U6 + S41 + S42 Wedding Ring railway station.
(Apartment is located outside the Environmental Zone!)
There is parking in the neighborhood.
Price does not include breakfast. Coffee and tea included.
Located on the 4th floor without elevator.
Beautifully designed holiday home in picturesque surroundings in Tempelhof-Schöneberg.
Guest rooms of 25m ² apartment of 75m ² on the second floor in a garden house of the century. Bright and cozy, with high ceilings, wifi & HiFi, comfortable chair and a welcoming bed for two.
The windows have blinds that let you sleep as long as you want.
Very quiet but central and lively. Charming neighborhood.
Modern bathroom with shower and hairdryer.
Very close to cafes and bars, ice cream parlor, supermarket, 3 minutes on the subway and buses, a shopping mall and the Tempelhof Harbour, the popular disused airport "Tempelhof" for the sports or picnic pleasure, and several lakes and ponds to stroll.
The fabulous Miner Road neighborhood in Kreuzberg is just 15 minutes away by subway. Easy and fast access to all places of Berlin by public transport.
The location of the holiday apartment is perfect for travelers who prefer a quiet and relaxing holiday as well as for the young audience in search of a quiet retreat after a busy day in the city.
The photos are (not finished painted and decorated) from the restoration period, as the room was then inhabited immediately, I can resubmit new only.
Bin from 18 to 29.01. on vacation and probably rarely online. Questions are answered as soon as possible anyway.
2014: The long weekend with the holidays Easter, Ascension and Pentecost are still available - but marked as busy in the calendar. Since I'm going to go to the part itself away, this weekend require precise arrangements and confidence in my guests and thus also cost slightly more than the summer price.
- Size: 10 m²
- New loft bed, 1.40 m wide, new bedding (washable, suitable for allergy sufferers)
- Sofa, tables, rollable wooden wardrobe, chest of drawers still follows
- TV (cable), WLAN / WIFI
To dry joint use fully equipped kitchen and washing machine, drying rack -
- Flatmates except me - a friend (41, seldom working, and at home) and now and then one or two other guests in a 2 Guest room
- Smoking allowed in rooms
- 1x weekly change of sheets and fresh towels
- Tubs / shower room, guest toilet
- Current city magazine "Zitty" (with tips and television), Stadplan (with power line plan) in the room
- 1 bottle of water (medium) on arrival per booking rooms
- Backyard, 3 Floor without lift
- Many restaurants and bakeries (with breakfast option from inexpensive to high-end and on Sundays almost everywhere brunch), bars and shopping nearby
- 10 minutes to run, for example Boxhagen place, RAW-Tempel, etc.
- 5 minutes to the south-east cross station, 10 minutes to S + U Frankfurter Allee, 2 minute walk to tram 21 and bus 240
- Check-in and check-out and flexible possible by arrangement - I go to work and have of course also has its own leisure events, but always try to make every time possible - if it is not otherwise feasible, the key can in an adjacent 24-h Late-sale will be picked up.
- 50, - Euro key deposit, payable in resort