- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:No
- cot available
- refrigerator / freezer
- washing machine
- wifi (wireless lan)
Modern Room Great Location Direkt am Park!
The perfect Lodging to make your stay special in Berlin, with family, friends, on business, and when you are interested in a longer stay up to 3 months in Berlin.
Private Modern Furnished Room in beautiful old 109m2 Apartment.
Kitchen, Bathroom, and garden in the courtyard.are shared.
All inclusive with Internet, TV, Cable, DVD, Bedding, and all necessary items to make your stay comfortable, and enjoyable.
Artists, Travelers, Business travelers, and Families are welcome.
Please send a message if you have any questions.
You May Also Like...
The guestroom (25 square meter / 270 square foot) is central located in a quiet neighbourhood beside the river Spree and facing private gardens, in the 5th floor with elevator.
10 minutes from Hauptbahnhof (central trainstation) by bus and
30 minutes from Tegel airport.
In the room are 2 single beds which can be linked to a double bed or one can be used as a couch.
You will find
Internet access for your own laptop or notebook
a piano for professional musician
in the room.
You are welcome to make your own breakfast, in the
Towels and bed sheets are provided.
Rental bike for weekend or 2 days 5 Euro, each extra day 2,50 Euro, 1 week 15 Euro (see photos).
A second bike can be arranged.
There are supermarkets, grocery store, restaurants, bars and a beach bar in walking distance.
A bus stop is nearby and the underground stations U-Turmstr. and U-Ernst-Reuter-Platz you can reach by bus in 5 minutes or in a 10 minutes walk. You can walk to Kurfürstendamm, Reichstag, Brandenburger Tor, Potsdamer Platz and Schloß Charlottenburg in about 30-40 minutes or by public transport in 15-20 minutes.
Free parking in the street.
You have to pay a Berlin citytax of 5% when you check in. Buisiness travelers are exempt.
The photos are (not finished painted and decorated) from the restoration period, as the room was then inhabited immediately, I can resubmit new only.
Bin from 18 to 29.01. on vacation and probably rarely online. Questions are answered as soon as possible anyway.
2014: The long weekend with the holidays Easter, Ascension and Pentecost are still available - but marked as busy in the calendar. Since I'm going to go to the part itself away, this weekend require precise arrangements and confidence in my guests and thus also cost slightly more than the summer price.
- Size: 10 m²
- New loft bed, 1.40 m wide, new bedding (washable, suitable for allergy sufferers)
- Sofa, tables, rollable wooden wardrobe, chest of drawers still follows
- TV (cable), WLAN / WIFI
To dry joint use fully equipped kitchen and washing machine, drying rack -
- Flatmates except me - a friend (41, seldom working, and at home) and now and then one or two other guests in a 2 Guest room
- Smoking allowed in rooms
- 1x weekly change of sheets and fresh towels
- Tubs / shower room, guest toilet
- Current city magazine "Zitty" (with tips and television), Stadplan (with power line plan) in the room
- 1 bottle of water (medium) on arrival per booking rooms
- Backyard, 3 Floor without lift
- Many restaurants and bakeries (with breakfast option from inexpensive to high-end and on Sundays almost everywhere brunch), bars and shopping nearby
- 10 minutes to run, for example Boxhagen place, RAW-Tempel, etc.
- 5 minutes to the south-east cross station, 10 minutes to S + U Frankfurter Allee, 2 minute walk to tram 21 and bus 240
- Check-in and check-out and flexible possible by arrangement - I go to work and have of course also has its own leisure events, but always try to make every time possible - if it is not otherwise feasible, the key can in an adjacent 24-h Late-sale will be picked up.
- 50, - Euro key deposit, payable in resort
I'm renting my nice room, full of sun with a view of the Müllerstraße where much happens and it's fun. The apartment is in an altbau, on the top floor and quite authentic, with little chambers and an old school bathroom. It has everything you need.
My flatmates are nice, two students of dance and law. You'll stay next to the U-bahn station Leopoldplatz, 5 min away from the massive Schiller Park and beautiful Plötzensee where you can go swimming. Public transport is mega easy. Turkish and German supermarkets as well as restaurants are everywhere.