- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:1
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:No
- refrigerator / freezer
- wifi (wireless lan)
home to schöneberg
I offer this guest room in my apartment to visitors in this wonderful city of Berlin.in a old building in Schöneberg has high ceilings, authentic wooden floor The room is about 35 square meters located on the back of the building very quiet room, with a nice comfortable sleeping couch wardrobe, desk and chair. Wireless Internet access is included in the rental price.
The apartment has a shared kitchen which is equipped with a microwave, cooker, fridge, freezer, toaster and kettle.
The bathroom is shared with myself and guests, it has a shower and somewhere to store your toiletries.
The flat is in a very nice, and in rather calm area. You get to the hip places like Kreuzberg within 15 minutes buy bus. The public transport is excellent, with the tram just around the corner. (U7 connects directly to Kreuzberg)and you have also the S1 to go postdarmer plaz. 15 minut walking to nollendorfplaz .and winterfeldplaz
On the other hand you get to busy trendy Akazienstraße with a one-minute walk. there is loaded with nice bars, cafés and restaurants.
You May Also Like...
The apartment is located in the quiet Winskiez of Prenzlauer Berg just 5 minutes away from Alexanderplatz, East Berlin Center and the Museum Island. The room has a balcony which is perfect for breakfast in the sunshine. It has a comfortable double sofa bed with futon and space for 2 person. There is also a dinner table and a desk in the spacious room. The walls are elaborately processed with breathable glazes. The modern painting gives the room a unique flair.
Shared bathroom and kitchen
The photos are (not finished painted and decorated) from the restoration period, as the room was then inhabited immediately, I can resubmit new only.
Bin from 18 to 29.01. on vacation and probably rarely online. Questions are answered as soon as possible anyway.
2014: The long weekend with the holidays Easter, Ascension and Pentecost are still available - but marked as busy in the calendar. Since I'm going to go to the part itself away, this weekend require precise arrangements and confidence in my guests and thus also cost slightly more than the summer price.
- Size: 10 m²
- New loft bed, 1.40 m wide, new bedding (washable, suitable for allergy sufferers)
- Sofa, tables, rollable wooden wardrobe, chest of drawers still follows
- TV (cable), WLAN / WIFI
To dry joint use fully equipped kitchen and washing machine, drying rack -
- Flatmates except me - a friend (41, seldom working, and at home) and now and then one or two other guests in a 2 Guest room
- Smoking allowed in rooms
- 1x weekly change of sheets and fresh towels
- Tubs / shower room, guest toilet
- Current city magazine "Zitty" (with tips and television), Stadplan (with power line plan) in the room
- 1 bottle of water (medium) on arrival per booking rooms
- Backyard, 3 Floor without lift
- Many restaurants and bakeries (with breakfast option from inexpensive to high-end and on Sundays almost everywhere brunch), bars and shopping nearby
- 10 minutes to run, for example Boxhagen place, RAW-Tempel, etc.
- 5 minutes to the south-east cross station, 10 minutes to S + U Frankfurter Allee, 2 minute walk to tram 21 and bus 240
- Check-in and check-out and flexible possible by arrangement - I go to work and have of course also has its own leisure events, but always try to make every time possible - if it is not otherwise feasible, the key can in an adjacent 24-h Late-sale will be picked up.
- 50, - Euro key deposit, payable in resort
Here you will feel really comfortable! A sunny room with pine wood furniture and a big comfortable double bed (1.80 x 2.00 m) and a single bed in the 1st Floor of a family, suitable for 1-3 people. TV (flat screen, cable), wireless INTERNET, electric kettle, coffee maker, dishes and own fridge, bathroom may just opposite the room for single use, a hairdryer, a corner bath and separate shower, breakfast can be served (5.00 Euro/ person), relaxing in the garden or on the terrace, washing machine can be used, only 3 minutes walk to the tram which runs every 5 minutes and also at night, 2 stops or a 10 minute walk to a large shopping center that very worth seeing - where you can obtain all , 20 min to Alexanderplatz, 5 beautiful lakes partly within walking distance, nearby.
SPECIAL PRICE FOR KIDS! If you have a question about highlights of the city or streets you can ask me! I´m looking forward to see you!