- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:3
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
Gästezimmer 4 Neukölln
Ein Dreibettzimmer mit zwei Einzelbetten nebeneinander und einem allein stehenden Bett, das auch als Doppelzimmer vermietbar ist. Das Zimmer ist zum Hof und hat Fernseher (29 qm).
Zu diesem Zimmer gehört eine voll eingerichtete Gemeinschaftsküche, ein Bad für Frauen und ein Bad für Männer, ein separates WC und WLAN.
Rauchen ist nur außerhalb erlaubt, z.B. im Hof. Bettwäsche kann mitgebracht werden (alle Betten sind 90x200 cm groß) und kann gemietet werden für 5 Euro/Person.
Die Reuterstraße 15 liegt zentralnah in Berlin und ist mit 2 U-Bahnen (U7 und U8) sehr gut ans Zentrum angeschlossen. Frühstücken kann man Hausnah ab 6:30 Uhr täglich zu günstigen Preisen.
Restaurants vieler Nationalitäten in der Nähe, ebenso alle Supermärkte und Einkaufsmöglichkeiten. Von allen Flughäfen und Hauptbahnhöfen einfach zu erreichen.
Auf Wunsch und 3-wöchiger Voranmeldung sind Themenbezogene Stadtführungen im Angebot (20 Euro/Gruppe). Kulturberatung jederzeit.
You May Also Like...
Berlin City Stay rented room near the federal court in Berlin Wilmersdorf. The good transport links S-Bahn (circle line) subway and bus bring you wherever you want in Berlin.
This is a neuausgebautes top floor, modern furnishings, with all the comforts of a hotel, it conveys but the feeling of "the suitable apartment". You can reach the attic comfortably over a lift.
Berlin City Stay WG, is an apartment with 6 x single rooms, modern Duschbaedern, fully equipped kitchens, as well as washing machines and dryer room.
Berlin City Stay is for people ... who want to stay longer in Berlin, who work here want to study or take a course. The close proximity of the motorway is easily reached every goal of Berlin.
I offer in my store home a guest room in the 50 `s style with high ceilings in a newly renovated old building - Berlin style. It has a king size bed with luxury mattress, chairs and large windows. The windows can be closed with shutters can werden.Sie the existing kitchen within the apartment if necessary to share. The bathroom has a bath, toilet and Waschbecken.Eine wireless Internet connection is also obtained vorhanden.Sie linen and Handtücher.Es are lots of free parking in the Umgebung.Diese charming apartment is located in a picturesque corner of the district Neukölln. This is a multicultural area of Berlin with many beautiful historic buildings and long, tree-lined streets. It also offers many beautiful parks, such as the grains Park, the hare heath or the former Tempelhof Airport, which is now converted into a large green area. In addition, you will find numerous restaurants, galleries, restaurants, shops, cafes and bars in the area. In the recent past, attracted many artists and students to Neukölln, "established" for the many other districts of Berlin were. Many see Neukölln as the new Kreuzberg, creative, young and Multikulti.Die located on a very good subway route, you then quickly takes you wherever you want to go in the city.The apartment is easy to reach - only a 30-minute train ride from Schönefeld Airport to Hermann street a few minutes walk from there, or a bus or train (c. 45 minutes total) from Tegel airport. The ring road is a 5 minute walk away, and there is a fast underground connections (approximately 15 minutes) to Alexanderplatz Square and Central Station can be reached within 30 minutes.
I look forward to being your host in Berlin.
The photos are (not finished painted and decorated) from the restoration period, as the room was then inhabited immediately, I can resubmit new only.
Bin from 18 to 29.01. on vacation and probably rarely online. Questions are answered as soon as possible anyway.
2014: The long weekend with the holidays Easter, Ascension and Pentecost are still available - but marked as busy in the calendar. Since I'm going to go to the part itself away, this weekend require precise arrangements and confidence in my guests and thus also cost slightly more than the summer price.
- Size: 10 m²
- New loft bed, 1.40 m wide, new bedding (washable, suitable for allergy sufferers)
- Sofa, tables, rollable wooden wardrobe, chest of drawers still follows
- TV (cable), WLAN / WIFI
To dry joint use fully equipped kitchen and washing machine, drying rack -
- Flatmates except me - a friend (41, seldom working, and at home) and now and then one or two other guests in a 2 Guest room
- Smoking allowed in rooms
- 1x weekly change of sheets and fresh towels
- Tubs / shower room, guest toilet
- Current city magazine "Zitty" (with tips and television), Stadplan (with power line plan) in the room
- 1 bottle of water (medium) on arrival per booking rooms
- Backyard, 3 Floor without lift
- Many restaurants and bakeries (with breakfast option from inexpensive to high-end and on Sundays almost everywhere brunch), bars and shopping nearby
- 10 minutes to run, for example Boxhagen place, RAW-Tempel, etc.
- 5 minutes to the south-east cross station, 10 minutes to S + U Frankfurter Allee, 2 minute walk to tram 21 and bus 240
- Check-in and check-out and flexible possible by arrangement - I go to work and have of course also has its own leisure events, but always try to make every time possible - if it is not otherwise feasible, the key can in an adjacent 24-h Late-sale will be picked up.
- 50, - Euro key deposit, payable in resort