- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:3
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- refrigerator / freezer
- washing machine
- wifi (wireless lan)
Doublebed Room near Ku´Damm
The 18 sq.m. room has a double bed, a wardrobe, a table with two chairs, a bookshelf, free wireless internet, a TV and a radio.
Although the quiet and bright room is a double bed room, you can sure enjoy it on your own.
Fresh bedding and clear towels are always available.
You can also use the kitchen and the washing machine.
Ku´Damm, Zoo, The Berlin Fairground, a Highway Connection and the ZOB (Central Bus-station Berlin) are just a few minutes away.
The Central Train-station, Tegel Airport, Alexanderplatz, Prenzlauer Berg, The Brandenburger Gate, Potsdamerplatz and many other attractive spots are easy to reach within 15-20 minutes by public transport.
Public transport ( Bus and S-Bahn ) as well as many shopping possibilities, restaurants and bars are just a few walking minutes away.
We do respect and look forward to all of our guests, so we hope you can give us some respect back by following some simple house rules
Since we trust you, we dont take any bail or any further money for the final cleaning
For any further questions, dont hesitate to contact us any time
You May Also Like...
The photos are (not finished painted and decorated) from the restoration period, as the room was then inhabited immediately, I can resubmit new only.
Bin from 18 to 29.01. on vacation and probably rarely online. Questions are answered as soon as possible anyway.
2014: The long weekend with the holidays Easter, Ascension and Pentecost are still available - but marked as busy in the calendar. Since I'm going to go to the part itself away, this weekend require precise arrangements and confidence in my guests and thus also cost slightly more than the summer price.
- Size: 10 m²
- New loft bed, 1.40 m wide, new bedding (washable, suitable for allergy sufferers)
- Sofa, tables, rollable wooden wardrobe, chest of drawers still follows
- TV (cable), WLAN / WIFI
To dry joint use fully equipped kitchen and washing machine, drying rack -
- Flatmates except me - a friend (41, seldom working, and at home) and now and then one or two other guests in a 2 Guest room
- Smoking allowed in rooms
- 1x weekly change of sheets and fresh towels
- Tubs / shower room, guest toilet
- Current city magazine "Zitty" (with tips and television), Stadplan (with power line plan) in the room
- 1 bottle of water (medium) on arrival per booking rooms
- Backyard, 3 Floor without lift
- Many restaurants and bakeries (with breakfast option from inexpensive to high-end and on Sundays almost everywhere brunch), bars and shopping nearby
- 10 minutes to run, for example Boxhagen place, RAW-Tempel, etc.
- 5 minutes to the south-east cross station, 10 minutes to S + U Frankfurter Allee, 2 minute walk to tram 21 and bus 240
- Check-in and check-out and flexible possible by arrangement - I go to work and have of course also has its own leisure events, but always try to make every time possible - if it is not otherwise feasible, the key can in an adjacent 24-h Late-sale will be picked up.
- 50, - Euro key deposit, payable in resort
1 room with real charm of Berlin, directly at Hackescher Markt and Alex overlooking the roofs of Berlin!
With a fully equipped cooking kitchen with refrigerator, stove, sink and a nice bathroom with window, tub, washing machine and 2 WC's. The room has typical old Berlin floorboards and two windows. It is equipped with a bed (1.40 m x2, 00m), table and 2 chairs. Bed linen, towels, hair dryer, coffee maker, iron and even Berlin reading are available in the apartment. The apartment is "real Berlin"!
Fantastic public transport: U-Bahn station Hackescher Markt S-and tram. Restaurants, cafes, Flo, - and flea markets, as well as the Torstrasse and other clubs are in close proximity.
Hi! I offer the room primarily for young people with little money. Preferred age ie up to max. 35 years old. Naturally young at heart may feel concerned. All other please go to the hotel ....
The apartment is located in the quiet Winskiez of Prenzlauer Berg just 5 minutes away from Alexanderplatz, East Berlin Center and the Museum Island. The room has a balcony which is perfect for breakfast in the sunshine. It has a comfortable double sofa bed with futon and space for 2 person. There is also a dinner table and a desk in the spacious room. The walls are elaborately processed with breathable glazes. The modern painting gives the room a unique flair.
Shared bathroom and kitchen