- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:7
- Pets Allowed:No
- linens provided
- clothes dryer
- wireless internet
- video game library
- charcoal grill
- dish washer
- paper towels provided
- central heating
- high speed internet
- movie/video library
- satellite tv
- internet access
- dvd player
- gas stove
- washing machine
- high definition tv
- video game console
- towels provided
- media library
Garden Setting, 2BR+Large Office, 3 Blocks to UCB
My home is fully and beautifully furnished, and includes for your use bedding, towels and the like. It features a fully equipped kitchen with many appliances to indulge your inner gourmet (there are even culinary herbs growing outside, steps away from the kitchen), and a washer and dryer. The private patio makes a lovely place to relax or even work with your laptop.
The home is available for starting September 1st. The minimum length of stay is 1 week, there is no maximum, in fact I welcome long term stays. Rent is $1386 per week or $4998 per month. There is an additional security deposit and cleaning fee depending on the length of your stay. All utilities are included, as well as high-speed wireless internet, a land line with free domestic long distance, and cable television.
This leaves NOTHING for you to do but unpack your luggage and start enjoying Berkeley!
There are many little touches to ensure a comfortable (and fun) stay:
- Both bedrooms feature beds with memory foam mattresses.
- Large screen plasma 3-D television with cable.
- Second TV in bedroom.
- Loads of closet space.
- Phone with free domestic long distance.
- DSL with wi-fi.
- Private patio with orange and lemon trees, culinary herbs and a charcoal grill.
- Sole treadmill.
- Walkable neighborhood, three blocks to shopping, restaurants, and the University.
- 20 minute walk to downtown Berkeley: theaters, restaurants, shops.
- One mile to BART.
- Off-street parking in your small, private garage.
- Whole house heat, with remotely controllable thermostat.
- Kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher.
- Plenty of pots, pans, cooking gadgets and small appliances.
- Includes Cuisinart food processor, espresso machine, blender, toaster, coffee maker, slow cooker, and more!
- A full bathroom with tub.
- Half bathroom with innovative eco-friendly grey-water recycling feature.
- Home is set in a lovely garden.
- Full complement of linens and towels.
- A library of hundreds of books.
- Over a hundred DVDs.
- Xbox360, with Kinect, all of the Rockband instruments, and a library of two dozen games.
- Home is set back from the street, quiet.
I'm always happy to answer any questions you might have about visiting Berkeley or the Bay Area. I grew up right here in Berkeley and love it very much. I like to make sure visitors get a chance to see the Berkeley I know as a local. I'm happy to provide information or answer any questions about the area, from restaurant recommendations or lovely walking trails, to local history, I'll be here to help you enjoy your stay.
The home can accommodate four people maximum, and no more than three unrelated adults. Regrettably, with the exception of service animals, I am not able to accommodate dogs. Other animals will be considered on a case by case basis.
You May Also Like...
Castro Valley is a friendly, peaceful unincorporated town, populated by about 60,000 people, and located in the heart of the Greater Bay Area of Northern California. It is a 'bedroom community' nestled in a valley surrounded by rolling hills just...
This apartment property is located at the intersection of Mission Dolores and Castro neighborhoods! One block to all MUNI lines, Safeway & Whole Foods, two blocks to Dolores Park, a short walk to the hip Valencia corridor, and some of the best res...
Originally constructed in the early 1900's
Apartments were renovated in 2011
Total number of floors: 3
2 Bedroom Apartment on 3rd floor
1 Bedroom Apartments on 2nd floor
Commercial units on 1st floor
Total number of apartments: 4