- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- family friendly
Stylish Apartment A in City Center
Well situated in a old century house, with high ceilings, approximately 3mts …
You May Also Like...
Beach and city combination
In your next visit to Barcelona stay in a beautiful rooftop apartment in the heart of Barcelona! Great value for money!
One double bedroom, complete bathroom (with shower), living room with a double sofa bed, brand new kitchen (includes laundr...
You can rent a spacious 220qm flat with 2 private bathrooms in a perfectly restored modernistic building right on Barcelona's most exclusive street Portal de l'Angel, "the best street for boutique shops in Barcelona" standing to Fodor's.
Strategically located in the very pulsing center of Barcelona, our flat is at one minute from Placa Catalunya, at few minutes walking distance from Passeig de Gracia, Museo Picasso and the beautiful Parc de la Ciutadella, close to the beach and metro and surrounded by pretty cafe terraces.
Perfect for couples, small groups or independent travelers, this is the ideal, strategic base from which to explore Barcelona in style, according to Fodor's.
We are experienced hosts and take guest satisfaction very seriously. Whatever you need; from fresh sheets to restaurant recommendations or local insights, we're on-hand to help however we can.
• A bright, contemporary lounge with a comfortable sofa and a large day-bed (perfect for a well earned siesta after an epic day of tourism) as well as a coffee table right next to it (can't get more "siesta-lazy" than this). Large set of double doors open out to balconies overlooking Portal de l'Angel and Placa Catalunya. Just throw them open and let the glorious sunshine in (the apartment is full of light from dawn until sunset)! There is a big crystal dining table which six seats (great for long dinners with good wine).
• High Speed Internet: secure WiFi signal 24/7
• Kitchen: A clean and bright, fully fitted kitchen with all utensils, crockery and spices - just in case you get the urge to experiment with fresh ingredients from the excellent Santa Catarina food market at just a few steps away.
• Kiddies: For guests traveling with children, we are happy to provide information on stuff to do with kids of different ages in Barcelona and recommend a good babysitter.
Note: For more detailed information please just click Amenities above.
All bedrooms are large, bright, clean double rooms fully heated in the winter, with double beds and comfy tempur mattresses. The master bedroom has it's own private en suite bathroom. There is also a second bathroom with a shower and bathtub, WC and large sink. There are always fresh white sheets on the beds and a big pile of clean white towels in the bathrooms.
Literally just around the corner is Placa del la Catedral, the amplest and liveliest square of the Gothic District, the scene for the display of the main events of Barcelona such as La Mercé and the weekly Antique Market as also meeting-point for most locals for a lazy afternoon. Spread around with sunny cafe terraces, street artists and historical sights, this spot in front of the beautiful 14th century Santa Eulalia Gothic church is where all the magic happens! The apartment is also just a few minutes walk from the beach, the Picasso Museum and the lovely Parc de la Ciutadella as well as most of the city's famous historical buildings and museums (see map). Some of Barcelona's nicest cafe's and tastiest restaurants are all close-by. There are also two metro stations just a few minutes walk away, the nearest of which is Placa Catalunya.
FROM THE AIRPORT: The easiest way to get to the apartment is simply to jump in a taxi outside the airport which will cost around 30€. The cheaper version is to jump on the blue AeroBus from the airport (7€ - leaves every 15 minutes) until the the final stop Plaça Cataluña. From here, we're at just 2 mins walk down Portal de l'Angel.
BY TRAIN: If you are arriving by train, the lovely Estación de Francia is around 5 mins of stroll from the apartment. This is also an excellent transport link to get to the beaches and some enjoyable day trips outside the city, for example, pretty Sitges, the Dali Museum in Figueras and the breathtaking monastery in Montserrat.
You can check availability accurately by clicking on the calendar link above. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and allow for time differences if you're in the USA.
Nos vemos pronto!!