- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:6
- Pets Allowed:No
- washing machine
- wifi (wireless lan)
- pets live here
Habitación en Barcelona centro
You May Also Like...
My name is Elena, Im 52 years old and I like to invite people of any country to my house to talk about cultures, ideas and I will also suggest them beautiful places to visit in the cosmopolitan city of Barcelona. I dont have pets, at home its allowed no-smoking or smoking people. If you want I can prepare your breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Nice room located in the center of Barcelona rigth between the beach and historic district. this is not a family house; it's a double room in a four-room apartment planned to share with tourists from all over the world who come to visit Barcelona. the apartment is fully furnished with equipped kitchen, laundry machine, WIFI internet and all things nedeed for a comfortable stay. supermarket just around the corner to be able to cater for yourself. metro, bus a tramway outside; only (2) metro stations to Plaça Catalunya (city center). in walking distance to the beach. a wide range of bars and restaurants to choose in the most cosmopolitan urban city in Europe. friendly environment, international people from all countries vacationing in the city. a person in charge with the best tips to discover the city. friend-taxi with special prices (nightlife, museums, beaches, etc).
**** Please note that i have another room available at my apartment, may this one appear as 'booked' please see the other room ad at http://www.9flats.com/es/places/34876-apartamento-barcelona-lesquerra_de_lexample ****
Enjoy a fantastic stay in one of the best spots in Barcelona, right by “Las Ramblas”, Cataluña and España Square. A really nice room in a designer’s apartment and the best tips to help you move around like a local!
• A sunny, spacious, modern, spotless clean and very comfortable double
• Well-furnished in a modern style, 130m2 flat
• Queen size size mattress.
• Very quiet during the night cause. A good sleep guaranteed!
• Quality cotton bed linens, duvets, pillows and towels provided.
• Free high speed Internet/WiFi.
• Peaceful, relaxed atmosphere throughout apartment.
• Efficient fans for summer
• A kit including a travel guide of Barcelona and tons of city, metro and bus maps and other useful information about the best spots to visit.
• Lots of little extras like a hairdryer for your own use, loan of umbrellas if needed and beach mats and towels.
• A free assortment of teas & infusions /coffee/cocoa at your disposal so you can enjoy a coffee break or simple breakfast.
•Washing machine use is available for longer-term stays
• Iron and ironing board are available
• Extra single bed 17€. Child less than 5 years will not pay
• Taxi service from and to the airport 30€ (from friday to sunday)
THE APARTMENT, LOCATION
A stunning fifth floor with lift, redecorated in a modern, relaxing style. The nature is very present as there are many plants all over the place that would make you feel like in an indoors garden. Lovely balcony and outstanding street view. Living-room with TV, sofa and music equip. The apartment is located in the quiet district named Exiample just a stone’s throw away from "Las Ramblas". Plaza Catalunya is 5 minutes by foot as well Plaza España. Transport: red metro line is closed to the flat, which would take you to all of the interesting attractions in Barcelona. There are also a lot of Bus lines around the house. Very easy to reach the apartment from the airport as we have a AirBus stop (special line bus to airport) just next the flat.
Please check the calendar for pricing and availability, or even better, contact me directly to confirm the details.
I'd be happy to let the room to adult and nice people, preferably light or non-smokers, tidy and respectful. Just one thing.. PLEASE: NO loud or untidy people, party animals or individuals who can’t respect the house rules. Sorry but it just wouldn't work.
For us will be a pleasure to help you during your stay, giving you good advices to have an outstanding journey as we have been living here from 6 years :)