- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:No
- refrigerator / freezer
- washing machine
- wifi (wireless lan)
Economic room for 2 in an apartment
1)clean and tidy bathrooms
2)well equipped kitchen
5)wasing facility n towels
well communicated with Autobuses and metro L3.
It has a beautifull terrace which makes it unique.
A big well Known Shopping mall named El Corte Ingles is at the walking distance from the apartment.
It has the total capacity of 27 guests if you want to reseve for larger groups you can reserve more than 1 room depending on the availability.
Also easily accessible from airport.On reservation you can get details how to reach the apartment.
L3 has access to almost all touristis sites like Placa espanya, Montjuic, rambla, mare magnum etc
The guest will have access to terrace from 12:00 noon to 9:00 pm.
Kitchen and Bathroom are shared with other guests but separate for boys and girls.
I will try to be available atleast at the time of check in and check out to guide about the city.
The price is highly economical but feel free to ask for further negociation.
At the time of check in you will be given the keys of your rooms for your privacy and security.
It is a peaceful area calm and quiet. It has a park in the neighbourhood to sit and many cafes to have a coffee with yoiur friends.
It is well communicated with public transport especially L3 which has access to almost all well known places.
It is easily accessible from airport.
You May Also Like...
Sunny private single room in hip top floor apartment in an ancient building of the Gotico area,city center.<br><br>Has a fantastic huge terrace. <br><br>Metro: Drassanes stop,green line, 2 min walking, Night buses all night long.<br><br>2 blocks to Ramblas and Plaza Reial.<br><br>15 min walking to Barceloneta Beach, everything you need around: fresh markets, architecture, museums bars, restaurants and clubs all at walking distance...<br><br>PRICE: from 30 € to 40 € (1 person staying) (depending of the lenght of the stay and the exact season)<br><br> <br><br>For special holidays please consult prices.<br><br>Linen and towel are included.<br><br>Shared Bathroom.<br><br>Wifi available.<br><br>No extra charges.<br><br>You will be sharing the apartment with us, we like to keep a young and chilled atmosphere at home...<br><br>
One of the cool things about my apartment is the location. Have you heard about La Sagrada Familia? My house is located 4 blocks!
So, enjoy a quiet place, located in the Neighbourhood de Gràcia, one of the busiest area of Barcelona, just 4 streets from the "Sagrada Familia", 4 metro stops from the Parc Güell.
Privacy and tranquility guaranteed. Only people respectful, quiet and friendly. GLBT.
The room is simple, quiet and very useful. It has twin bed (2 single beds) with bright ambient light. Has fan and heating. It is fully furnished.
The apartment consists of: a large bathroom (with hairdryer), a living room, cable TV and Internet / Wi-Fi, washing machine (no dryer), common computer, a small but fully equipped kitchen: available to prepare breakfast and quick dinner. The kitchen can be used for light meals (as pastas, sandwiches, salads..).
And to begin the morning with the best coffee nespresso!
The apartment is inside the block and not hear the noise of the city. It is located on the mezzanine (first floor) with a lift.
"Gracia – Sagrada Familia" is a popular picturesque neighborhood, has beautiful places and beautiful buildings, and plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants.
One of the best areas of Barcelona: the "Sagrada Familia" is the perfect place to meet this architectural wonder, is surrounded by two beautiful squares, and one rambla " La Rambla Gaudi".
It is one of the areas of the city located near everywhere. A peaceful place, even with the advantage of having four supermarkets within 100 meters.
A 4 streets (5/8 minutes walk) there are 2 metro stations: "Sagrada Familia" (line 5, line 2) and "Joanic" (L4, beaches in 15 minutes) will take you straight to the neighborhood "Gothic", the neighborhood "Borne", the port, the beach and other parts of the city. Anyway, you are within walking distance of "Las Ramblas" (30 minutes walking), and the beautiful Park Güell
On the same street there is a bus and night bus lines to the center, to the airport.
FREE SERVICES FROM THE HOST:
* I provide you with towels (2 fresh towels for showering and hand) and bed linen
* Heating and fans
* Hair dryer, if you need
* shampoo and bath foam
*washing machine (not dryer)
* common computer: if you have no computer, so that you can make use of it, between 9 and 12 am, 1 hour maximum.
* Maps about Barcelona.
*Guidebooks about Barcelona: English, French, Spanish. For the guidebooks: Insurance € 10 :( .
* Calls to landlines in Spain.
* Kitchen: small but fully equipped kitchen: available to prepare breakfast and quick dinner. The kitchen can be used for light meals (as pastas, sandwiches, salads..).. and to begin the morning with the best coffee nespresso!
* Space in the refrigerator to store food. Use refrigerator and microwave are free.
* Small "breakfast" Welcome: water bottle, candy, chocolates, crossainte, etc.
*The room has a lock,
* a pair of keys so you can leave or enter the house without constraint of time.
*Check-out of the room is at 12.00 AM, but you can keep your luggage at the apartment until afternoon or night.
From the airport, three options:
1. Taxi direct: the more expensive, between 25 and 35 €.
2. Aerobus: from the airport to "Plaza Urquinaona": buy round trip 9.95€), after, you can take metro line 2 to stop "Holy Family/Sagrada Familia" and then 5 blocks home.
3. Train (Renfe are called) from the airport to Stop "Barna-Sant" is the "Sant Estacio"( train and bus station) and then change to metro line 5 until the Sagrada Familia (stop "Sagrada Familia"), which is 5 blocks home.
Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email with a lot of useful information on how to reach the apartment from the main airports of Barcelona, where to buy tickets, price, airport facilities, etc. website link to local public transport for general information and link with general advice on safety in Barcelona.
Enjoy a wonderful stay in Barcelona. Please send message before booking through 9flats.
Take some time and read the recommendations of old guests, they'll tell you more about the room, the flat and about me :)
The best thing for you, Julian Mussi Espasandin.
**** Please note that i have another room available at my apartment, may this one appear as 'booked' please visit the other ad http://www.9flats.com/es/places/94084-apartamento-barcelona-lesquerra_de_lexample ****
Enjoy a fantastic stay in one of the best spots in Barcelona, right by “Las Ramblas”, Cataluña and España Square. A really nice room in a designer’s apartment and the best tips to help you move around like a local!
• A sunny, spacious, modern, spotless clean and very comfortable double
• Well-furnished in a modern style, 130m2 flat
• Orthopedic double size mattress.
• Very quiet during the night cause. A good sleep guaranteed!
• Quality cotton bed linens, duvets, pillows and towels provided.
• Free high speed Internet/WiFi.
• Peaceful, relaxed atmosphere throughout apartment.
• Efficient fans for summer
• A kit including a travel guide of Barcelona and tons of city, metro and bus maps and other useful information about the best spots to visit.
• Lots of little extras like a hairdryer for your own use, loan of umbrellas if needed and beach mats and towels.
• A free assortment of teas & infusions /coffee/cocoa at your disposal so you can enjoy a coffee break or simple breakfast.
• Washing machine use is available for longer-term stays
• Iron and ironing board are available
• Taxi service from and to the airport 30€ (from friday to sunday)
THE APARTMENT, LOCATION
A stunning fifth floor with lift, redecorated in a modern, relaxing style. The nature is very present as there are many plants all over the place that would make you feel like in an indoors garden. Lovely balcony and outstanding street view. Living-room with TV, sofa and music equip. The apartment is located in the quiet district named Exiample just a stone’s throw away from "Las Ramblas". Plaza Catalunya is 5 minutes by foot as well Plaza España. Transport: red metro line is closed to the flat, which would take you to all of the interesting attractions in Barcelona. There are also a lot of Bus lines around the house. Very easy to reach the apartment from the airport as we have a AirBus stop (special line bus to airport) just next the flat.
Please check the calendar for pricing and availability, or even better, contact me directly to confirm the details.
I'd be happy to let the room to adult and nice people, preferably light or non-smokers, tidy and respectful. Just one thing.. PLEASE: NO loud or untidy people, party animals or individuals who can’t respect the house rules. Sorry but it just wouldn't work.
For us will be a pleasure to help you during your stay, giving you good advices to have an outstanding journey as we have been living here from 6 years :)