- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:No
- refrigerator / freezer
- washing machine
- wifi (wireless lan)
Double Room near CAMP NOU (Les Corts)
You May Also Like...
Room for students in Master / PhD / University.
Clean, friendship and respect.
In front of Plaza Virreina
- A 3 minute walk from the metro station Fontana.
- 5 minutes walk from the subway station Joanich
- 5 minutes walk from Generalitat Railways - Station Grace
- Stop the street BICING Holy Cross
- Many buses
- 10 minutes walk from Paseo de Gracia - Diagonal and 25 from Plaza Catalunya.
Well equipped kitchen.
Single room (without breakfast) per night (minimum stay 2 nights) in the district of Gracia. The room itself has dimensions of 3 x 4 m, with a double bed in a shared apartment with a gay guy and not smoking. It offers wireless Internet access (included), bath (towel incluyda), to the kitchen and living room. It is easily accessible from the airport and close to public transport: metro Fontana L3 (green line) and bus # 39 to downtown and the beach of Barceloneta. Lively neighborhood with lots of shops and restaurants. Near Park Güell.
Hola... Welcome to Barcelona: Welcome to "Experience Gaudí", Enjoy a quiet place, located in the Neighbourhood de Gràcia, one of the busiest area of Barcelona, just 5 streets from the "Sagrada Familia", 4 metro stops from the Parc Güell.
Privacy and tranquility guaranteed. Only people respectful, quiet and friendly. GLBT.
Please, before booking, always send a message, I may not accept reservation without a message before.
This room is for a short stay, only for one person, is simple and very useful. It has window but no direct sunlight. The room has fans and heating. Ideal for those looking for a place to rest after a long day of sightseeing in Barcelona.
The apartment consists of: a large bathroom (with hairdryer), a living room, cable TV and Internet / Wi-Fi, common computer, a small but fully equipped kitchen: available to prepare breakfast and quick dinner. The kitchen can be used for light meals (as pastas, sandwiches, salads..).
and to begin the morning with the best coffee nespresso!
The apartment is inside the block and not hear the noise of the city. It is located on the mezzanine (first floor) with a lift.
"Gracia – Sagrada Familia" is a popular picturesque neighborhood, has beautiful places and beautiful buildings, and plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants.
One of the best areas of Barcelona: the "Sagrada Familia" is the perfect place to meet this architectural wonder, is surrounded by two beautiful squares, and one rambla " La Rambla Gaudi".
It is one of the areas of the city located near everywhere. A peaceful place, even with the advantage of having four supermarkets within 100 meters.
A 4 streets (5/8 minutes walk) there are 2 metro stations: "Sagrada Familia" (line 5, line 2) and "Joanic" (L4, beaches in 15 minutes) will take you straight to the neighborhood "Gothic", the neighborhood "Borne", the port, the beach and other parts of the city. Anyway, you are within walking distance of "Las Ramblas" (30 minutes walking), and the beautiful Park Güell
On the same street there is a bus and night bus lines to the center, to the airport.
FREE SERVICES FROM THE HOST:
* I provide you with towels (2 fresh towels for showering and hand) and bed linen and can also use the hair dryer if necessary.
* shampoo and bath foam
* common computer: if you have no computer, so that you can make use of it, between 9 and 12 am, 1 hour maximum.
* Maps about Barcelona.
* Calls to landlines in Spain.
* Kitchen: small but fully equipped kitchen: available to prepare breakfast and quick dinner. The kitchen can be used for light meals (as pastas, sandwiches, salads..)... and to begin the morning with the best coffee nespresso!
* Space in the refrigerator to store food. Use refrigerator and microwave are free.
* a pair of keys so you can leave or enter the house without constraint of time.
Please send message before you book through 9flats.
I hope your stay in my house, is what you expect in Barcelona.
See you… Julian