- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:No
A Room for 4 in an apartment
1)clean and tidy bathrooms
2)well equipped kitchen
5)wasing facility n towels
well communicated with Autobuses and metro L3.
It has a beautifull terrace which makes it unique.
A big well Known Shopping mall named El Corte Ingles is at the walking distance from the apartment.
It has the total capacity of 27 guests if you want to reseve for larger groups you can reserve more than 1 room depending on the availability.
Also easily accessible from airport.On reservation you can get details how to reach the apartment.
L3 has access to almost all touristis sites like Placa espanya, Montjuic, rambla, mare magnum etc
The guest will have access to terrace from 12:00 noon to 9:00 pm.
Kitchen and Bathroom are shared with other guests but separate for boys and girls.
I will try to be available atleast at the time of check in and check out to guide about the city.
The price is highly economical but feel free to ask for further negociation.
You May Also Like...
:: PEDRI TOPAZI, THE APARTMENT ::
This is "the" floor, it´s my home. With all the benefits of a home: very neat, clean, well equipped and very cozy. I´m living here since two years ago and I love receiving people and share the house, our stories and tips for sightseeing, restaurants, etc.. So also is highly valued and we expect respect to the house and the neighbors.
The 65m2 apartment is located close to Metro Fontana. It´s very central, just 5 minutes by metro (3 stops) and 35 min walking to the Catalunya Square (city center). Just 2 squares from Plaza del Diamant, 3 squares from Plaza Virreina and very close to the Parc Guell (15 minutes walking).
It´s a very bright apartment, with a nice living room with huge TV and DVD player. We offer a private room isolated from the rest of the place. Ideal for 2 people, but we can host until 3 in extra convertable living room.
The apartment includes:
• A bright living room giving with a sofa bed, TV and dining table
• Small second living room that can be converted in an additional room with another sofa bed
• Visits room (yours!!!) with single bed that can be expanded and converted in a couples bed
• 30 MB optical fiber high speed Internet
• A small kitchen with the usual utensils
• The bathroom with shower
• Smoking is allowed on the terrace.
• Bedclothes, towels, keys and any other recommendation to tourism, places to eat, etc
• Mobile Phone
• Dia% client´s card
• Mtrip Barcelona App to choose the best trip plan
Note: It´s important to communicate that the shower is in the main room (owner´s room). But the door never closes and it will be available whenever it´s needed.
:: VILA DE GRACIA ::
Vila de Gracia is one of the most popular and active in the city of Barcelona. The neighborhood of Vila de Gracia was the core of the old independent village of Gràcia (year 1850 to 1897), and giving her name.
It is a lovable place made of tiny tree-lined streets and little squares where people crowd bar terraces during the all year. It’s like a little village within the city and it has a unique bohemian soul.
How do you get here?
• From Airport: Either you can catch a AEROBUS from Terminal 1 or 2 and go until Plaza Catalunya, or you may get in the train from Terminal 2 and also get off in Cataluny Station. From there you need to get the metro green line (L3) to Trinit Nova direction and finally drop off at the Metro Fontana. From there is a 3 squares walking in Carrer Asturias until Plaza del Diamant where you need to turn left at Carrer del Topazi.
• From Sants Train Station: From there you only need to get the metro green line (L3) to Trinit Nova direction and finally drop off at the Metro Fontana. From there is a 3 squares walking in Carrer Asturias until Plaza del Diamant where you need to turn left at Carrer del Topazi.
Gaspatx is my own dettached house where I live with my father. I lodge guests who come to bcn on business, studies, on holiday, etc on the first floor, in four rooms with air conditioning and two bathrooms.
It is situated in the north area of the city, in Horta , a traditional green residential quarter with low buildings surrounded by parks and a small part left from the old town centre, where there are bars and pleasant terraces on the pavement.
It is very well connected to the city centre through the “Rondas “ or ring –roads, the metro green line L3, which links all the touristic spots, and buses, even two night buses that run all night long.
Horta is next to the mountain range of Collserolla where you can go for walks or on excursions to its beautiful woods.
The house also has a terrace on the first floor , a garden-patio and a spacious living room and dining room with a lovely hearth.
I would like to receive guests who can appreciate unconventional lodging, and enjoy sharing spaces and being well looked after.
Bright room in the neighborhood of Gracia, Barcelona. The neighborhood is one of the most beautiful city, full of squares, bars, galleries and shops. Also, near the floor you will find cinemas, restaurants and supermarkets.
Just a minute from Fontana Metro (Green Line). Only 8 minutes by metro from Plaza Catalunya (the heart of the city).
The apartment is very sunny, warm and bright. Very happy and comfortable. The room is small but bright, with double bed, two chests of drawers and wardrobe. The window faces the street.
We live two girls of 33 and 35, and rented this room for short periods of time. Even for rental periods of weeks or weekends.
We want to share with friendly, respectful and clean people. We would love to meet new people that come to Barcelona from anywhere in the world.
We will help you in everything in our power.