We’re looking for an all-star marketing intern!
Are you passionate about startups?
Would you jump into ice cold water in a Santa suit?
If you have the passion and drive to roll up your sleeves and join a fast growing startup, we have an awesome opportunity for you!
So what will you be doing?
You’ll be getting hands-on experience working for the marketing group of a growing startup (that’s us). You’ll get to interact closely with the entire team and work on a variety of exciting projects. We believe in being good mentors, so we will teach you more about specific areas of interest. Want to learn more about branding? Great, we’ll show you the ropes. PR? We’ll loop you into our campaigns. If you are creative, have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and love startups, this is the perfect internship for you!
What are the required skills?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good sense of humor, easy-going attitude and a high level of integrity
- Self-starter, with a good approach to working efficiently and effectively
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to set (and meet) deadlines
- Passion for startups!
What are the desirable skills?
- Addiction to all the top tech publications and startup sites
- Creativity and passion for innovation (hello brainstorming sessions!)
- Fluency in another language is a plus (eg. Spanish, German, Chinese, etc)
And where is the fabulous opportunity?
Our headquarters in San Francisco, California.
This is a two month internship, starting immediately. We move fast, so send your CV, a link to your Tripping profile and a short cover letter ASAP if you’d like to join our team to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
P.S. You won’t have to wear a Santa suit – unless that’s your thing.